44.5 klm, Athinon - Souniou Avenue, SARONIDA, ATHENS, GREECE
Total Area: 430 m2
FACILITIES - TRANSPORTATION
- Saronida is popular sea resort of Attica, over the years it has become a modern place of permanent residence thanks to its mild Mediterranean climate.
- Looking to the sea and featuring a sloped terrain towards Olympos, it is one of the natural terraces of Attica.
- Its modern street plan, its accessible beaches, almost “at the feet” of the town’s residential area, its historic machine-gun nests that still carry memories of old times and its magnificent seaside hiking trail (one of the most beautiful peri-urban trails in Greece), are the main landmarks of a place that keeps developing over time. Today, the total population of Saronida is approximately 3,000 residents.
- SARONIDA CITY CENTER - 350 m
- PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION - 30 m ( BUS)
- BEACH - 50 m
- SCHOOL - 700 m
- SUPER MARKET - 300 m
- TENNIS CLUB - 600 m